JJ's & Associates Inc.
"Heavy Hauling Specialists"
Transportation Clarifications & Terms of Services
1. Estimates are valid for thirty (30) days from the date of issuance.
2. Proposals are based on information provided and is subject to equipment availability and credit approval.
3. Unless arrangements are made prior to loading, all transport charges are to be paid via wire transfer prior to delivery.
If credit is established, payment is due within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
4. Estimates are based upon the dimensions, weights and information provided by you, the customer.
5. The shipper and consignee are responsible for providing a clear and direct access to and from the job site.
6. The shipper and consignee are to assist in the assembly and disassembly of all JJ’s & Associates Inc. equipment
7. Estimates are contingent upon securing permits from all proper governing agencies.
8. It is the responsibility of the shipper, contractor, or consignee to reimburse JJ’s & Associates Inc. for any bond required for this move on any city, county, or state highway. This cost is not included in the estimate.
9. Estimate does not include the loading of cargo onto JJ’s & Associates Inc equipment at origin, or the unloading of cargo at destination.
10. Quotes reflect an estimate based upon the center of gravity of the piece being evenly distributed,
if not the customer must provide a drawing to reflect the actual center of gravity for trailer and deck adjustments.
11. JJ’s & Associates Inc. provides cargo insurance up to $350,000 of declared value (COI available upon request.)
Additional cargo insurance can be supplied upon request at additional fee.
12. Estimate does not include engineering or bridge study fees. If required, these fees will be billed at cost plus 15%.
13. Depending upon the size and weight of the shipment, please allow a minimum of 30 days advance notice to organize equipment and secure the necessary permits. Some states require a minimum of 6-8 weeks to issue a permit.
14. The shipper will be required to provide documentation for support letters when needed, JJ’s & Associates Inc. will provide assistance.
15. JJ’s & Associates Inc. allows for (4) four hours of free time for loading and unloading of our equipment.
Once free time has elapsed, detention will be assessed at $150.00 per hour, maximum $1500.00 per day.
If proper notice of load date is note given (30 days) this charge will also apply to days waiting for permits, route approval and police.
16. JJ’s & Associates Inc will not be responsible for any surface scratches or marks caused by factors such as tree limbs, etc. outside of our control.
17. JJ’s & Associates Inc. will not be responsible for delays caused by weather, highway restrictions, government agencies, or acts of God, and will not be held liable for incidental or consequential damages, including those resulting in late pickup or delivery of any kind.
18. Estimate does not include outside engineering, bridge study fees, shoring or matting of bridges, culverts, or other structures.
19. JJ’s & Associates Inc shall not be responsible for consequential damages resulting from the loss of use items shipped by JJ’s & Associates Inc.
John W. Reynolds Jr., President
JJ’s & Associates Inc.